My Mom, sister and I spent an afternoon driving along the Columbia River Gorge and came across many waterfalls. This one was the most impressive.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I know I always tell you how much I love your videos but I don't think I ever told you why. You capture a lot of what I "freeze frame" in my own mind, when I am looking at life. For instance, in this video, the crow, or the water droplets on the leaf, or getting candid video, when people don't know you are filming.
Have you noticed about half way through when you pan above the bridge at the waterfall, if you focus just on the water falling, it appears as if you have slowed the part of the video down. I have viewed in several times and I don't think you did, I think it is just an illusion...that is really cool. Perfect music, too. As always.
1 comment:
I know I always tell you how much I love your videos but I don't think I ever told you why. You capture a lot of what I "freeze frame" in my own mind, when I am looking at life. For instance, in this video, the crow, or the water droplets on the leaf, or getting candid video, when people don't know you are filming.
Have you noticed about half way through when you pan above the bridge at the waterfall, if you focus just on the water falling, it appears as if you have slowed the part of the video down. I have viewed in several times and I don't think you did, I think it is just an illusion...that is really cool.
Perfect music, too. As always.
Post a Comment