Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On The Move Again

It is moving weekend, again, as I move into a bigger corporate apartment so that Suzie and Katie can join me in Portland. This one is in Lake Oswego so I am excited to learn a new area. I have now lived in Beaverton, Hillsboro and soon Lake Oswego. I really like the Hillsboro location for walking, shopping and eating, but the apartment is very noisy (and hot as I get direct afternoon sun without air conditioning).

The new apartment is in Mountain Park so it is higher in elevation and full of trees. I can't easily see shopping but have already found a grocery store. It will be a new adventure for sure! Suzie and Katie will be down at the end of the month as Katie starts school on October 1st. Everyone is coming down this weekend to help and see the new place.

We will have great weather for the move - 80s and sunny, but I have to say I am not looking forward to the actual moving. I mostly have to move clothes and personal items, but we have a few things that are heavy and bulky that we moved down here so as to not have them in the house for showing. Plus, there are Christmas stuff and a tree to move, too!

I will send out address and phone information via email once I get settled!

No comments: