I am not sure if I am as excited about all the new shows starting or just the reality shows starting up again! Today it is Dancing with the Stars but Survivor and the Amazing Race start this week too!
I had a weekend of not feeling well... started with a weird headache all day Saturday and then Sunday I felt dizzy for most of the day. The good news is that I at least felt better when Suzie, her Mom and Sister, and Katie were here. Katie and I spent Sunday together while the rest of them drove up the Columbia river and saw some falls. I can't wait to make the drive, too, before the weather rolls in and we can't make the drive. They drove back today and were thinking of stopping at Mt. St. Helens. Since I haven't heard from them I am assuming they did.
I went to the doctors today to check the pressure in my ears (need to be healthy for camping this coming weekend). Turns out all looks good. My tubes are not formed "correctly" (I am not the only ones) and so the pressure I feel is like being up in an airplane. I can't pop my ears very well and she said this is why. Right now, the pressure is just building up. It could indirectly cause my headaches as the pain may be causing me to tense up (thereby giving me tension headaches that cluster into a migraine). So, for now, I take Sudafed and she gave me a muscle relaxer to help me sleep and relax those neck and shoulder muscles.
It was great to see everyone and I am looking forward to everyone being together in October. Next weekend is the big camping trip so I am sure there will be pictures forthcoming soon!
Off to watch some TV.
No comments:
Post a Comment