

Umm, no I didn't plan this "naked Katie with kitties" photo shoot. She was naked in preparation for getting into the shower, but decided she must first visit with the kitties. I thought it was cute so I took some pictures.The kitten is now going on 5 weeks old. He's not quite so clumsy anymore. He's very active and playful. He has figured out how to climb the kittie cage in order to get himself up on the first bench. I hope to get video of that today so I can post it.
It's also about time for the kitten to begin eating soft food and use the litter box. He already has full access to the litter box, but I need to run out today and get some canned kitten food. He's definitely got his baby teeth in because we see him chewing on things often.
Regina spent the weekend with us, but unfortunately she's getting ready to leave in a couple of hours. We had a good time together and hate to see it end. ~sigh~
No comments:
Post a Comment