Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Another Kittie Update

Well, this morning I woke up to the momma cat's meows. That was a first. She's usually very quiet. I think it was 5:45am. I got up to check on her and she had made quite a mess of her space. She didn't quite hit the litter box last night and overdid it trying to cover it up. There was litter all over. The towel she was sleeping on was no longer neatly folded, but it was all crumpled in a pile, as if she had been digging in it. The kitten was in the middle of it all, sleeping. The momma was sitting up, looking sad. She's got to be upset about losing her babies, don't you think? I keep telling her it's only for a couple of days, but she just looks at me, wondering what in the world I'm saying. I didn't call about the two sick kittens today. I am planning to call tomorrow morning (Wed) to see if they are well enough to come home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear they are getting better... I hope the other two can come home soon.