It is so much fun reading the blog and catching up on what is going on but I forget to post anything. A blog to me feels more like reading the newspaper and less like email which is more interactive and personal. In email, I know who my audience is but with the blog it feels like I should have something of importance to say in order to share it with everyone. Am I being weird?
Spending the weekend in Portland instead of driving up to Seattle. I enjoy not having to drive the three hours but miss seeing everyone. The bright side is that the weather is already beautiful here in Portland... sunny and warm. It started late yesterday and today was fantastic! I think it was 85 today! Can you believe it... last week I was still wearing a coat and gloves to work?! I think by the end of next week it will be back in the low 60s. Ugh.
I hope everyone is having the same nice weather this weekend - get out and enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment