Thursday, March 13, 2008
That's SO offensive!
This morning, Katie announced to me that she had to go to the bathroom very, very badly. So, I moved into action so as to get her on the potty quickly. (We've been having trouble with messes lately.) I took the stuffed toy mermaid out of her hands and put her down next to the toilet so Katie's hands would be free to hold herself up on the seat. After Katie got situated on the toilet, she looked at me with disgust and said, "Momma, that was SO offensive!" I said, "What did you say? Offensive?" Well, my goodness! I'd never heard her say offensive before! Apparently she thought I was rough with her mermaid and so I had to apologize.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is amazing what she picks up and you quickly realize that you can't control what she sees, hears and learns!
She is growing up so quickly.
Post a Comment