Monday, March 24, 2008

Too much chocolate... Is that even possible?

Apparently so. I baked a couple of bran muffins today and tested one before trying it out on Katie. I didn't mind it, but it was, well, bran and it tasted like bran. I thought for sure Katie wouldn't eat it, so a little while ago I baked a couple more and put mini chocolate chips in them. I didn't really know how many to put into just two muffins, but apparently I put too many! Katie said she liked the muffins, but she didn't eat much because they had too much chocolate in them! Well, I have to admit I agreed with her. I couldn't stand more than a couple of bites! Okay, lesson learned. I'll probably try it again tomorrow morning, but with fewer chips.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah! You guys are wimps! I woulda eaten the very chocolaty muffin with no complaints and just had a huge glass of milk to wash it down! Chocolate is good for women. :-)
Is this a recipe or a box Suz? Do share.