Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Umm, could you please get a little CLOSER?



Last night I was fixing dinner and when I turned around, noticed Katie in the family room sitting up on the built-in shelving unit, just inches away from the TV. Hadn't seen her do that before, so had to snap a picture - of course. What is it about TVs that cause kids to want to get as close as possible to it?

Yesterday afternoon was fun and relaxing as I visited with Mel and Courtney while holding their babies for a couple of hours. Mel's parents came over later in the afternoon so I enjoyed their company too for a little bit before having to leave to pick up Katie from pre-school.

I continue to have head and sinus pain, but thanks to the Prednisone my ENT prescribed it's not quite as intense as it was this time last week. If I can get involved in something to distract me, I can forget about the pain for a little while anyway.

1 comment:

Regina said...

She has a mind of her own... I haven't seen her do that before but certainly have seen her get close to the TV.