Katie wants to wear tights every day, she tells me. So yesterday on the way home from Mel and Courtney's, I stopped at the North Bend outlet mall and looked for tights and skirts or dresses. I found four pair of tights at the Children's Place along with several skirts there and at Gymboree. She was so excited and of course had to wear one of the new outfits today to school.This morning after dropping Katie off at school I went over to Ritz Camera and placed an order for a couple of photo enlargements. I arrived about 10 minutes before they opened, so ventured into REI next door to kill some time. On the clearance rack I found such an adorable sweater, the last one, in MY size, regularly priced at $48, marked down to EIGHT bucks! Well, I can't pass that up. Woo hoo! What a RUSH!
1 comment:
What a girly girl!
Post a Comment