As you saw from Suzie's post, Katie and I are in Portland spending the weekend together without Suzie. I have to say it is a little weird to be watching Katie all by myself for so long! A day, a night - no big deal... but Friday, Saturday and Sunday plus Monday morning...!
We are having a great time... but Katie keeps talking about getting things for Mama! Our weekend has been full of playing computer games and the matching game, some TV shows, eating dinner (Friday night) at MacDonald's, reading books, running around, and going to a movie (Beverly Hills Chihuahua). By the way, she loved the movie and so did I. She is already asking for it on DVD.
Hopefully, tomorrow, the weather will be better and we can play outside. We found a great shopping area on the way to the movies so now this area (Lake Oswego) is starting to feel like home. I am not sure where the parks are but we will drive around and see if we can find one. We just found a great one by the old apartment so I hope we can find a good one here..
Katie needs help as her dinosaur got hurt and she needs to take care of the bleeding (pretend of course) which means I need to get her a wipe and an ice pack! And, some gummy bears, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment