



A few years ago I had Regina's family's home movies transferred from 8mm film to digital cassette tapes. Then I transferred the footage from digital cassette to DVD. I made copies of the DVDs and Regina's parents gave a set to each of their kids. I think it's so wonderful they can now look back at their childhood so easily, anytime they feel like it! It's a good thing we did it when we did because the 8mm film was certainly suffering damage due to the natural aging process. Eventually, it would be impossible to transfer.
These pictures I've posted here are still-frames I extracted from the footage after it was transferred to digital. The bald-headed toddler is baby Regina and with her is Sue, her older sister. In the last picture Regina is being held by her Mom. The year is either 1961 or 1962.
3 comments:
What a treasure. That's the best gift you could give someone in my opinion. I can totally see Regina in her baby pictures. Did you have blonde hair, Regina??
When I FINALLY got hair, it was blond for many, many years. During high school is turned brown and soon after college it turned very dark brown. Now, the gray and dark brown hairs are highlighted!
Lots of typos in that last post... still don't know how to recall when I leave a comment. Oh well, you get the idea.
Post a Comment