Thursday, February 21, 2008

Regina's Home Early for the Weekend!

Regina has caught something nasty which has caused her to lose her voice and she's coughing up green gook. So she drove home to Seattle this afternoon to see our doctor at 4pm. She now has antibiotics in case it is bacterial. I didn't tell Katie that Regina was coming home today, because I didn't want her to be disappointed if Regina changed her mind for some reason, so Katie was completely surprised when Regina joined me in picking her up from school today. Regina got quite a wonderful greeting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, your blog is very cool. I love your creativity. As you can see, it is all Mel and I can do to pick a simple template and regularly post to it.

I had no idea that you had those cool tshirts. I would like to order a couple. Do I need to order them on your website?? :) I actually want three, I will give one to Stef, she is the other Mommy, so we actually need a tshirt that says 3 Mommies!!! 2 Lg and 1 Md, pls.

ps: Does Regina wear her Tshirt OUT and proudly????

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzie, Glad Regina is home...but sorry she is ill. This must be a nation-wide thing...EVERYONE I know around here is sick! Hope you and Katie stay well!!
Oh, thought I'd comment on the shirts also, I love them! Did you make the design or did you just find a website that sells them? They are very nice.
I think your blog is cool, and I look forward to reading it now!

Regina said...

Courtney - you make me laugh. INSIDE out is what you should have said... I love the design. It is one of my favorite sleep shirts!

xoxo back at ya!