
Hmm, seems like Grandpa Curt's Mom was born on this day, Feb 29. Someone correct me if I'm wrong... In the mean time, Happy Birthday Great Grandma!
Here's a shot of Katie modeling her new outfit she's wearing to school today. She loves it because of the hearts but also because when she spins around, the shirt is big enough to "swing" like a ballerina's skirt.
Katie and I are driving to Portland today. I'll pick her up around 12:30pm from school and we'll head out from there. Tomorrow we have an appointment with a realtor who is going to show us around neighborhoods to see what we like and he has about 10 homes for us to walk through. We're not anywhere close to selling this house, but it is possible we could get a builder to accept a contigent offer if we found something we love. However, we're not planning on looking at houses every weekend between and now and whenever we sell. We're just looking this weekend to get an idea of what's out there and which neighborhoods we might like to call home.
1 comment:
What a HAPPY girl! I miss her. Tell her hi from "Bockey"
Post a Comment