Oh boy, look at these! The blonde is me, if you didn't already guess and the other little girl is my cousin Chrisi. We spent lots of time together and were the best of friends growing up together. Chrisi's Mom was going through some old pictures, came across these and thought I might like to have them. They arrived in the mail yesterday. Yes, most definitely! I'm thrilled to have these!!


3 comments:
Suzie,
The pictures of you and Chrisi are great! How nice of Joan to send them. Ah, those were the days, huh??
By the way, love the picture of you showing how long your hair is now. Pretty curly too?!
Laughing out loud as I type...I love those photos! It is like my own little trip down nostalgia lane... the color, the texture, the horse trough as a pool! That could have been you and I right smack dab in the middle of Montana. or Kansas. I suppose it makes no difference a'tal.
That made my day...
You guys make me laugh... I grew up with a kids pool and hose! I don't think I have ever seen a horse trough (I thought it was a big bucket!).
Post a Comment