On our way out of Santa's house, we stopped to say hello and feed the reindeer. Katie threw small pieces of apple on the ground near them and they promptly gobbled them up. Rudolph wasn't there, but all the others were.
Next stop was to get Katie's face painted. She got cute Rudolph on one cheek and a beautiful snowflake on the other cheek.
When we got home, Katie rode her scooter and played with the neighbor, Tyler, while I put up some Christmas lights on the bushes out front. Then for dinner, we headed over to Mel and Courtney's, after stopping off at Home Depot for more lights. Our yard looked dull compared to our neighbors, I thought. Anyway, we enjoyed the evening with Mel, Courtney, Stef, Jack and Avery. Mel whipped up a yummy breakfast for dinner consisting of pancakes, hash browns, bacon and a creamy orange fruit salad leftover from a batch Mel's Mom made recently. Good food and good company. Doesn't get much better than that. Thanks, guys.
3 comments:
Wow! I've never seen cats play like that before. The picture where the cat has its teeth showing is a little scary.
Katie looked great with Santa and I really liked her face paint!
the video is even better!
Well, let's see the video, then!! I've never seen anything like that either. How cool.
Post a Comment