Regina's anniversary bouquet isn't looking so great anymore. It's time to throw out the dead ones. But these lillies are still looking pretty so I decided to save them for just a little bit longer. Couldn't help but take a picture or two of them.
This morning after dropping Katie off at school I ran over to Bed Bath and Beyond to get a couple of neck pillows (as recommended by our chiropractor) and came across a clearance bin of Thanksgiving things. So, for a fraction of the cost I bought cloth napkins, napkin rings, placemats and a table runner for next year's feast. Katie will enjoy decorating the table with these new things.
2 comments:
Those are beautiful flowers. They look like lillies. Are they? If they are really fragrant they are lillies.
I need to go shopping with you one of these days, you always find such good stuff.
oh yes, you're right. they are lillies. as i typed it, i wondered if i had it right. thanks for saying something!
Post a Comment