Wednesday, April 30, 2008

5 Days Old

I'm pretty sure the momma came to us with a head cold, but in the last couple of days since putting a humidifier next to her, she is sounding less congested. Poor thing. She's such a good momma, even though she probably doesn't feel great. She purrs and knits all the time, when we're with her, so maybe she's not as miserable as I imagine I would be in her position. Anyway, she's much better now. For about the first 24 hours or so, she didn't eat, drink or use the litter box at all. She is finally now doing all those things, resulting in a noticeable increase in energy. Even so, she won't spend more than a minute or two away from her babies.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I just decided to sneak over to your blog from Mel & Court's, and I just love that you're fostering these kittens! What sweet little babies, and what a perfect and gentle daughter you have. Thanks for sharing :)