Saturday, February 21, 2009

All Things Gross

Since we hear about this stuff every day lately, I just thought I'd share this drawing Katie did the other day. I always ask her to tell me about her drawings and for this one, here's what she said, "This is a silly cat. He's going poopies and pee-pee at the same time, and he's also doing a bottom-burp (aka fart)! He's also crying tears and burping out of his mouth!" Now, while she's saying all this, she could hardly contain herself. When she was done, she covered her mouth as she let her giggles out and watched me intently for my, um, reaction.

1 comment:

Melanie Ostergard said...

So funny, it must be the age. You must check out the blog on my blog list titled "My Pee is Like a Shooting Star". She's a family friend and her son is about the same age as Katie and he's doing similar things. You'll get a hoot out of it!!