I agree! I want what she had, next time I get a filling. We arrived an hour prior to her appointment and she got a "cocktail" of pain medicine (demerol), anti-anxiety, and anti-saliva medicine. Then, while she was in the chair, she got the laughing gas. She couldn't have cared less about what was going on. Good stuff.
Awww, I actually got a little teary-eyed seeing her sedated, but then seeing her all fine with a popsicle I felt better. Then after reading your comment...maybe being sedated isn't a bad thing at all!!! I have to make a dentist's appointment very soon. It's been since before my Seattle trip! Driving me nuts!
4 comments:
What a brave girl! That gas must be amazing. I want that next time I visit the dentist!
Good God, I have to go to the dentist on Wed...what the hell did they give her? I want that!
I agree! I want what she had, next time I get a filling. We arrived an hour prior to her appointment and she got a "cocktail" of pain medicine (demerol), anti-anxiety, and anti-saliva medicine. Then, while she was in the chair, she got the laughing gas. She couldn't have cared less about what was going on. Good stuff.
Awww, I actually got a little teary-eyed seeing her sedated, but then seeing her all fine with a popsicle I felt better. Then after reading your comment...maybe being sedated isn't a bad thing at all!!! I have to make a dentist's appointment very soon. It's been since before my Seattle trip! Driving me nuts!
Post a Comment