Monday, January 19, 2009

All Dressed Up With Nowhere to Go!

Well, before I realized it's Martin Luther King day and therefore Katie doesn't have school today, I helped her to get dressed in this cute outfit I bought yesterday. We were in Seattle for the weekend and before we left to drive back to Portland, we stopped off at the Gymboree outlet in North Bend. I love their prices and therefore, that's where I've gotten most of Katie's wardrobe for the last couple of years. They also resell on EBay pretty easily, too.

So, since Katie has the day off, she and I need to take advantage of the time to work on her school project. Her class is studying outer space and each kid has been assigned a topic to research and then present to the class. Katie's topic is the Moon and she presents it on Friday this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the tights.