There were many opportunities throughout the week to have portraits taken by ship photographers, so we took advantage. This one was our favorite, although there were several others we liked enough to also buy. I'll post them after we get home and I've had a chance to scan them in.We didn't get off the ship today. Instead, we enjoyed a leisurely morning and ended up at the kiddie pool around 11am or so. We hung out there for about 3 hours, I think. We were getting hungry, so we decided to get dried off and grab some lunch.
On our way back to the room, we stopped off at the "grown-up" pool to trade in our wet towels for dry ones. Regina noticed that Rosie was sitting by the side of the pool chatting with friends. Well, Katie had said several times since the cruise began that she wanted to meet Rosie so she could thank her for all the nice give-aways we got each evening in our cabin. So, we seized the moment and walked over to say hi. We spoke to her for no more than 30 seconds and Rosie was very low key, but didn't seem to mind that we interrupted her. I know, I know, she's completely used to it, and was practically asking for it by sitting by the public pool instead of her own private one in her suite, but I still hate to intrude. Bottom line though, we finally met Rosie!
Later in the afternoon, we took Katie to a kid's show on the ship called Dottie's Magic Pockets. They are the first children's program for kids in gay and lesbian households (and their friends, too). Dottie posed for pictures afterward. She's very sweet. Katie was thrilled.
1 comment:
That is a great professional photo. Katie's hair is getting light from the summer sun!
Post a Comment