The ship anchored in the bay and smaller boats ferried us between the shore and our ship. I got this picture of Katie on the way to the shore. Notice the couple in the background. If you are an Amazing Race fan, you may recognize them. We saw them all throughout the cruise and we spoke to them several times, mostly because Katie loved their pink hair and simply had to let them know!
Regina, Katie and I were all absolutely miserable as we walked around the shops in Provincetown, MA. Hot, sweaty, grumpy. Even so, we managed to spend a little money. I got a tie dye hoodie from a quirky place called Shop Therapy. We also found a small convenience store where we bought another supply of diet coke for the last couple of days on the ship.
Tonight on the ship, the late show was another performance by stand-up comedian Jessica Kirson. Crazy funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment