Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Results Are In...

The following 26 foods make up my list of
things that could be the cause of my chronic aches and pains:

almond, asparagus, brazil nut, broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, cashew nut, cauliflower, chili pepper, egg, eggplant, garlic, cow's milk, millet, mustard, onion, pineapple, sweet potato, white potato, canola, radish, tomato, wheat, yam, baker's yeast, brewer's yeast.

My doctor gave me a lot of information to read about how to go about elminating these foods and suggested I use the next week to figure it all out and wait until I'm comfortable with how to do it before I actually start.
My goal is to begin eliminating all these foods next Monday.
Yikes. It's not gonna be easy, but I'm willing to try it.

3 comments:

Melanie Ostergard said...

I'd be bummed out about the potato and milk allergies. I guess it could be worse, right? Good luck.

Mel

Anonymous said...

Get rid of all those veggies first!

Anonymous said...

Good God, milk, potatoes and wheat???? What else is there to eat that is worthwhile??