I am in Portland this weekend and they were calling for great weather... it is sunny and 103 by my car thermometer! I just got back from getting a massage - it was really relaxing and a great way to get out of an apartment without air conditioning. Suzie did the same thing in Seattle and Katie is off with her favorie (okay only) sitter playing in the park.
I need to go into the office and finish the employee quarterly meeting presentation so perhaps I will do that tomorrow. For now, I am just relaxing and thinking about shopping this evening to get out of the heat and to pick up the last few things for vacation. I can't wait... we are headed to NYC for a night and then off to a Canadian cruise for a week. We then head to Virginia to visit with Mom and Dad as well as my sister and her family. Katie can't wait to see her cousins (I actually think she believes they are all her cousins - Aunts, Uncles and Grandparents!). She is so excited about the trip. It will be nice to spend two whole weeks with them.
It is starting to get a little hard being in two different cities. Work wants to help get all of us comfortably in Portland so they asked me to look around and see if I can find a house or something bigger to lease (they are paying for my corporate apartment but it is just too small for everyone). I started to check a few things out and will use my HR staff to see what they can find out. I would love more square footage, a garage and air conditioning!
Katie is done with dance and on to soccer. She loves it and has worn her soccer uniform almost every day since she got it a week ago. I looked all over and couldn't find anything close in the stores that resembled a soccer outfit (it would be nice to change clothes!) so I looked on the tag and ordered more matching set in six different colors. I am sure that everyone on the east coast will only see Katie in a soccer outfit! They get here on Wednesday. I don't think they will have the soccer ball on the front but they will all have her number (2) on the back.
Well... off to eat dinner. Enjoy the weekend.
1 comment:
Oh poor Regina, that's hot for no air conditioning...I'm sorry. Don't you wish you had your Chandler pool right now?
Mel
Post a Comment