Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Celebrating Another Day of Life

Although I seem to be feeling a little down recently, my spirits were raised by visiting Mel and Courtney and their 17-month-old twins, Jack and Avery. Katie and I spent a few hours over at their house late this afternoon and they treated us to pizza for dinner. The kids played in the backyard getting dirty and wet, while having a great time together. Of course I had my camera running and here's what I got:

4 comments:

Melanie Ostergard said...

I LOVE it! You even got Avery's face plant in the dirt, perfect!!

Courtney Cunniff said...

Another perfect Suzie production! Thank you. We had a really great time yesterday. Oh, aren't you supposed to be packing for camping?????

Stef said...

Hands down my favorite video you've made of J & A. That was great, thank you!!

regina said...

Perfect tune for the day!