Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunny and Hot Weekend!

Yep, that's right. Those of us in the Portland area enjoyed lots of sunshine and warm temps this weekend. What a treat it was. Regina and I took Katie to the Tom McCall Waterfront Park in Portland this afternoon. Katie rode her scooter along the waterfront path while we walked. It was crowded, of course, so Katie got a crash course in dodging walkers, runners and bicyclists. I'm happy to say she had no collisions, although there were a couple of close calls.

At the park is a very popular water feature where people, mostly kids, got soaked and cooled off. Here are some photos of Katie enjoying the water.




2 comments:

Melanie Ostergard said...

I love the first picture of Katie, it's a great candid shot. She looks like she couldn't be happier. What a fun place!!

Anonymous said...

heyyyyyyyyyyyy this is paige!!!!
Katie looks to be having a hole lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya'll lots!?!?!