Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Supervise Your Children, or Else!

I'm sitting here watching a recording of yesterday's Oprah, featuring Michael J. Fox, and suddenly I recalled something I read the other day. It made me laugh out loud, so I thought I'd share it.

A couple of days ago when my Mom was here and we drove along the Columbia River Gorge scenic highway, we stopped at the Crown Point Vista House. I needed to stop, primarily to use the bathroom, but while we were there we visited the gift shop (of course) and admired the spectacular view of the gorge. What made me laugh out loud was the sign they posted inside the Vista House which read:

Unsupervised children will be given
espresso and a free puppy.

1 comment:

Caitlin Anderson said...

Love the sign! Can't imagine Katie (or Bridget) on espresso!

AND the best about Oprah show? The hope it gives folks like me (living with MS) about the potential of stem cell research!

Best, Caitlin