I picked up Katie today at school and here's how our conversation went driving home:
Me: Did you do anything for St. Patrick's Day at school today?
Katie: We had green milk for lunch. But, I didn't like it. My teacher finished it for me.
Me: Were you the only one who didn't like it?
Katie: No. Everyone at my table and even the kids at the other table didn't like it either.
Me: Well, why not? What did it taste like?
Katie: It tasted like poopy.
Me: What? Poopy? How do you know it tasted like poopy? Have you ever tasted poopy to even know what it tastes like?
Katie: Well, yes I have.
Me: No you haven't.
Katie: Yes, I have.
Me: Oh really, well when did you taste poopy?
Katie: Well, one time when you and Gina weren't home and it was just me there, a bad guy came in and he made me eat poopy.
Me: A bad guy, huh? Whose poopy did you eat? His, yours, or did he bring someone elses?
Katie: He made me eat his.
Me: So, how exactly did that work? Did he poop right there in front of you and hand you a piece?
Katie: Yep, and he made me taste pee, too.
Me: What did that taste like?
Katie: Pee.
Me: Hmm, ok. So, how did you finally get rid of this bad guy?
Katie: Oh, I killed him.
Me: Really? How did you do that?
Katie: Well, actually, I didn't kill him. I just chased him out of the house with a broom.
1 comment:
Oh my!!!! Quite an imagination! Don't you wonder where she comes up with these stories? Funny girl.
Post a Comment