It's been about 20 years since we had a puppy in the family and wow, it's all coming back to me now... I have to say, it's a good thing she's as cute and sweet as she is during the day, because her barking for attention in the middle of the night is anything but cute and sweet! Each night, I wonder what in the world was I thinking to agree that we get a puppy! I have to believe that she'll soon learn to chill out at night so we can get some uninterrupted sleep! Potty training is actually going well. We're really enjoying her. I especially love taking her over to visit Betty (Regina's Mom) who is in a nearby rehab center recovering from her June 10 stroke. Betty enjoys holding Lucy (the puppy) in her lap. Her face lights up when she realizes we've brought the puppy with us to visit. Lucy loves the attention, of course.
Here's a short video of Katie and Lucy playing in the yard:
1 comment:
:) smiling on the outside...:)
Post a Comment