Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend Houseguests

This weekend, we enjoyed the company of our friends, Melanie, Courtney and their 8-month-old twins Avery and Jack. They drove down from Seattle on Friday and left today after lunch. We loved being able to spend the entire weekend with them and look forward to the next time. Of course, we had our video cameras out and running. Here's just some of what I got. Enjoy...

3 comments:

Melanie Ostergard said...

I love the footage you got. I'm sorry I was such a bump on a log. Next time will be better. On the way home I realized that I didn't change any diapers the entire weekend...at least that I remember. How great is that?! Thank you thank you thank you for everything.

Suzie said...

Mel, first of all, I know you didn't feel well, which I think is a free pass to be a "bump on a log". And second of all, you deserve a break from diaper duty and I was happy to help.

Our door is always open, whenever you want to come back for another visit.

Anonymous said...

Aw! What a great video! They fit in their Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts now! I love it. And tell Katie that Aunt Bonnie loves her Kitty shirt too. You guys looked like you enjoyed "baby time" a lot. What a nice way to spend the weekend.